Infusion-de-vie, translating to “Tea of Life”, is a Singapore registered Organic Tea Company specialising in blending organic tea leaves and traditional Chinese herbs. The name is inspired by the French who were the first tea traders in Europe. Unbeknownst to many, the French started importing tea several decades before the British who were well-known to be huge tea drinkers, and because the French focused on only premium quality teas which improve health, the practice of tea drinking remained in the homes of the elites instead of trickling down to the public.
Akin to the early French tea traders, Infusion-de-vie values premium quality and is committed to inspire a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle for everyone. Its teas are a balanced infusion of organic premium tea leaves and traditional Chinese herbs, which invoke vigour and vitality in the bodies.
Our organic teas are certified organic by the following establishments:
- German Kiwa BCS Öko-Garantie GmbH
- Taiwan MOA International and ZHCERT
- French Ecocert SA
- CERES GmbH
We are committed to cultivating wellness of the mind and body of everyone. Hence, our teas have no additives, flavouring nor sweeteners in them. What you are drinking is the tea’s most authentic and natural taste.
We are also the first tea company in Singapore who infuses traditional Chinese herbs into our organic teas to create a well-balanced tea for everybody to enjoy and reap the health benefits from.
Our teas contain only organic tea leaves and premium organic herbs.
No. Unlike most commercial teas in the market, we do not add any sugar or flavouring to our blending process. Hence, you will notice that they taste less sweet than most of the teas you drink outside.
Our loose teas leaves are all packed individually to keep the freshness longer. Simply put the tea leaves in the infuser, add hot water of approx. 90 degree Celsius, and steep for 6 – 7 minutes before serving. Each packet can serve up to 4- 5 cups.
Our tea leaves are sourced from the mountains in Taiwan, China, and Japan. Our herbs are sourced from China.
Different people has different body composition and DNA, hence we cannot provide any medical or therapeutic advice for pregnant or breastfeeding women. It’s best to check with your doctor first who will be able to provide professional advices that are suitable for your individual needs.
Yes, our teas contain a certain degree of caffeine depending on the tea. Our black teas have the highest amount of caffeine followed by Oolong teas then green teas and our white chrysanthemum teas do not contain any caffeine.
As there are no preservatives added into our teas, please note to that ensore maximum freshess and quality, store the teas in a cool and dark place, away from sunlight. Once opened, it would be best to store the teas in the refrigerator.
Although we do not add any preservatives during the blending process, they can be kept fresh for at least 60 months from manufacturing. We recommend that you drink them as soon as you can though, to ensure maximum freshness and quality of the tea.
Tea, excluding water, is the most consumed beverage in the world. There are many health benefits of drinking tea. You can read 10 of them here: http://www.infusiondevie.com/10-reasons-why-drinking-tea-is-good-for-your-health/
Antioxidants are components which protect the body from ‘free radicals’, a harmful compound which causes cell damage, and have been linked to cancers and heart diseases. Thus, having antioxidants in your body reduce the chances of getting cancers, heart diseases, and strokes.
Free radicals occur naturally by respiration and are unstable compounds which disrupt the normal biochemical process in a human body. They damage cells and have been linked to one of the causes of cancers and heart diseases.
Green teas and black teas both come from the same plant – Camellia Sinensis. Hence, they have the same amount of antioxidants and minerals in them. Their only difference is their treatment after they were harvested. Black tea undergoes an oxidation process which results in a flavour and colour change, whereas green tea is not oxidized. Oxidation does not compromise the health benefits of black teas though.
You can email us at email@example.com to send us your feedback.
We currently have 19 stockists in Singapore and we continue to grow. You can find them here: http://www.infusiondevie.com/contact-us/
Your order will be delivered within – working days once we received confirmation of your payment. We will send you an email to acknowledge receipt of payment and also to pass you your tracking number for you to track your package. You can correspond with us via email should you have further questions.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have realized the mistake and we will endeavour to fix up your details before your order is sent out.
We want you to try our teas at no extra cost, so we do not charge you for delivery in Singapore! Yes, our delivery is FREE, even for one box!
We use Speedpost by SingPost to deliver your order. We send out your orders by registered post so that you can have a peace of mind that your teas will not get lost in the mail. Your tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been sent out so that you can track your package.
After we have received your order and confirmed your payment, your order will be sent out within 2-3 working days. SingPost should take about 2 working days to deliver your order to you.
We are sorry to hear that you did not receive your items. Kindly email us at email@example.com with your tracking number so that we can help you to locate your missing order.
We are sorry to have packed your items wrongly. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your tracking number and a picture of your parcel so that we can solve this problem.
If you would like to deliver the teas to multiple addresses, kindly indicate the addresses and which tea to send to which address in the ADDITIONAL COMMENT field at the checkout page.
Alternatively, you can also send us an email to email@example.com with your order number to inform us of your request.
The delivery to multiple addresses is free.
I am sorry to hear that. Kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a picture of the damaged item and we will proceed to correspond from there onwards.
We use SingPost to send out our orders. Their delivery timings are from 9am to 6pm from Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 12.30pm on Saturdays. They do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Yes, we ship overseas! We have shipped to France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and China before.
You can either buy directly from our e-commerce website or email us at email@example.com.
Here is a step-by-step guide to buy from our e-commerce shop:
- To buy from our website, click the SHOP tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the tea you like, and click ADD TO CART
- Click VIEW CART on the right side of the page to view your selection(s).
- Enter a promotion code if you have one
- Click Check Out to enter your contact details and shipping address.
- Click PROCEED TO PAYPAL to make payment. You do not need to have a paypal account to make payment.
- You will be directed to the paypal page.
- Choose to pay either from your paypal account or credit card. Please refer to How to pay for more info.
- After payment is made, you will be sent a confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of payment.
- Your tea will be delivered to you within 3-4 working days!
No, you do not have to create an account to buy from us. You can just enter your billing and shipping address at the checkout page.
Yes, there is! If you are interested to buy in bulk, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
If you have a promotional code, simply key the promotional code at the Check Out page. There is an empty field called COUPON CODE for you to fill in the code. Click APPLY COUPON after you had entered the code, and the discount would be reflected on the final payment.
If you have the correct promotional code and it doesn’t work, please email email@example.com to enquire.
There are 2 ways you can search for our products on our website:
On the top right hand corner of the website, there is a search bar. Simply key in the product you are searching for and press enter.
Click on the SHOP tab at the top of the website, and you can search for the teas you like according to our classification tabs.
At the ADDITIONAL NOTES section at the Check Out page, please indicate that you would like to send it as a gift, and any message you would like to attach to the tea. We provide gift wrapping service if it is a gift.
We will not send any invoice with the package.
You can change it at the shopping cart page itself. Press the up and down arrow at the quantity field to change the quantity of the item. Click the ‘x’ button on the left of the product to remove the item from your shopping cart. Click UPDATE CART to update the changes you made.
You will receive a confirmation email from us to acknowledge receipt of payment should your order has gone through successfully. If you did not receive any emails from us after making payment, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to check with us.
To cancel the items you have ordered and made payment for, kindly send an email of this request to us at email@example.com with your order number. We will proceed to do the necessary refund and keep you updated via email if your order has not been sent out.
We use PayPal as our payment gateway. At the checkout page, you will be prompted to click PROCEED TO PAYPAL to make payment.
You will then be redirected to our PayPal page. You can either choose to make payment via:
2. Your credit/ debit card (you do not have to signup for a PayPal account for this option).
There is no additional admin fee you have to pay on your side.
After payment is made, you will be sent a confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of payment.
We accept the following modes of payment:
We use PayPal as our payment gateway. You can choose to pay via your PayPal account or any of the 3 cards we listed above. There is no additional admin fee you have to pay on your side.
Unfortunately, we do not accept cash on delivery. We will only deliver the teas when we have received payment from your end.
All our prices quoted are inclusive of Singapore’s 7% Goods and Service Tax.
Once your payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email from us to acknowledge receipt of payment. If you did not receive any email, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Your credit card will be charged within 2-3 days of payment.
We value your privacy and adheres to the PDPA law. The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Demographics and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences.
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services, or information
- Tracking your purchases with us
- Sending free gift redemption coupon codes to you
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Establishing and managing your account with us
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order, or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law. We may also share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Infusion-de-vie, our customers, or others, to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Thank you for shopping with us at Infuson-de-vie. We want to make sure that you have an enjoyable experience when shopping with us online. As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that applies to all our transactions. We have tried to make ours as concise as possible for you.
All items can be returned for a full refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase if you had bought them from our e-commerce store on www.infusiondevie.com. If you had purchase them from our stockists, you will have to adhere to the individual stockist’s Exchange and Refund Policy.
1. If you had bought the items on our e-commerce site, you may return it:
- By post. You will be responsible for any costs incurred when returning the items to us.
2. You can return an item for an exchange or refund:
- If the item is damaged/ incorrect in its original packaging upon delivery; or
- If the item is incomplete, for example, 4 tea packs instead of the stated 5; or
- You changed your mind about it, but the item is not used and it is in its original and saleable packaging
3. Items may be returned for an exchange or refund if it meets the following conditions:
- If you had bought the item from our e-commerce store: infusiondevie.com
- The item is not used and it is in its original and saleable packaging
- You have proof of purchase of the item.
4. If you request for a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online purchase) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets the conditions stated in point 3. If you had paid for the items using credit card or PayPal, you will be refunded back through your mode of payment. This will take approx 2-3 working days for the amount to be refunded. You will be notified when the amount has been refunded.
5. If you had purchased the items during a gift-with-purchase or purchase-with-purchase promotion, please remember to return the gift or sale item as well.
6. We will not be able to do an exchange or refund for items which have been used, unless it is incomplete.
7. We will also not accept any exchange or refunds without a receipt of the item purchased.
8. Infusion-de-vie reserve the rights to reject any exchange or refund for opened or used product. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
9. Infusion-de-vie also reserve the rights to reject any exchange or refund without any proof of purchase. We shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
We understand that every case is unique. If you need to speak to someone on returning an item, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
We accept exchange and refund for the teas as long as they are not opened and still in their original and saleable condition. We will require a proof of purchase in order to facilitate the exchange/ refund.
We are sorry to hear that you did not like the gift you got. However, we are unable to facilitate any exchange or refund for you unless you are the original purchaser of the gift.
Please read our Exchange and Refund Policy for more information.
As a Subscription box member, you have access to some of the world’s rarest and finest teas, without having to travel around the world to search for them. Our tea master, having sampled over 1,000 teas from China, Taiwan and Japan, will curate and select the very best for you to sample and try, in the comfort of your home. Every month, we deliver 4 rare premium teas complete with detailed tasting notes direct to your doorstep.
Our tea master only curates unique teas, produced in small batches, sourced directly from the plantation farmers. Each month, a box (containing 4 different teas, each sufficient for 1 small pot brew) will be sent out in the first week of every month, subscription cut-off date would be the last day of the month prior. For example, if members sign up by 31st Dec 2015, they will receive their tea box in the first week of January 2016.
Shipping is included free-of-charge for Singapore, while a nominal fee of S$5 will be charged for members located in other countries.